To my best fella ever

 


TO MY BEST FELLA EVER
LEONE

*I remind you that my Website has a Translation in your language!
*¡Te recuerdo mi Sitio Web tiene Traductor en tu idioma!


















My baby Leone, my Italian ginger cat (soon to be 15 years old in April), my great fella of experiences, travels and joys moments together. 





Leone who was and is at all times with me always, and with Keith. 







but today with his hypertension and cardiovascular problems, my baby is not more younger, it's not the same.



Leone can no longer travel with me again, my travel fella, the part of my life. For this reason I stayed on "pause" from here next to my baby MR LEONE until when is the time.



Today I must accept with such deeply pain in my heart that nothing is forever, romantic relationships break, dementia and bipolarity are increasingly burdensome to overload in the relationship, that is the life and need must accept the good lovely experienced lived together and also the nightmare times, but in the paths of life there is no winner or loser or guilty, just live it, enjoying, let go and keep walking without looking back with hatred or resentment, just remember the beauty times together, relationships disappear and lives too .... Just it!




On this my soon next trip, my baby Leone will not be with me and it so hurts me a lot to accept it, but I want to see my baby Leone fly so high without pain or illness, I want him to go after the little birds and meow loudly at me, I want to see him run and play with everything, I want to see him eat everything he wants and sleep in all his beds, I want to see him bite me and purr, but I don't want to see him sick, God know how it hurts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This path of life is accepted, it is accepted that there are things that will not return and that are gone, and it is accepted too to let go of what must go .................... Fly high baby Leone fly high! Love you forever and ever, really!!!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING my baby Leone! Please forgive me!!!!!!😿😭



Mum Celia 


amadriadi celia bailes © All Right Reserved.

The Author has registered this Work at Protect My Work.Com


Comments